Dedicated Exchange Servers
Microsoft Exchange is the leading business email and collaboration tool in the world offering maximized productivity by helping your organization manage constantly increasing volumes of communication.
However, Microsoft Exchange is not a one size fits all solution. As companies vary, so does the configuration of Microsoft Exchange. We know and understand that organizations need a customized Exchange experience and need a secure, flexible and reliable offering that can be tailored to your exact specifications.
Host24 Dedicated Exchange Server offering gives your organization the benefit of the best in class messaging solution but without the hassle and expense of managing it at your premise. We design and build your custom Exchange solution and provide the expert support needed to maintain the ultimate Exchange experience for you.
Features & Benefits
Key Benefits of Dedicated Exchange
Easily manage email, calendars, contacts, and tasks with the familiar Microsoft Outlook client for PC or Mac as well as Outlook Web App (OWA) access
- Access your email anywhere, anytime – supported mobile devices include BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile, and iPhone or iPad
- Enhance team collaboration through shared calendars and scheduling
- Trust your email’s safety with email security and virus protection
- Integrate your email with other Microsoft services such as SharePoint, Web Conferencing, and Secure Instant Messaging
Dedicated Microsoft Exchange Features
Proven Microsoft Exchange capabilities with full email and collaboration feature sets (shared contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, Global Address List (GAL), distribution lists, aliases, public folders, and resource mailboxes)
- Full protocol support (RPC/MAPI, POP, IMAP), all controllable on a per-user basis
- Premium email security and anti-spam/virus protection with content screening and blocking capabilities
- Ability to mix-and-match larger mailboxes with web-only accounts for individual employee needs
- Easily integrates with optional add-on services for a comprehensive business communication solution (see “Add-On Options” tab)
- Integration with third parties software e.g. Salesforce etc.
We have many Microsoft Exchange servers running in our cloud for various clients, some standalone and some in DAG (Higher Availability) mode and if you require further information about having your own dedicated Microsoft Exchange server hosted by us in our secured cloud, please contact us.